This is a hands on class where you will learn about supportive care of your sick bunny until they can see their vet. This information is invaluable and has proven to be life saving many times over with our bunnies! Here’s some of the things we’ll go over:
- How to regonize G.I. Stasis onset
- Administer Subcutaneous fluids
- Take your bunny’s temperature
- How, when and what to syringe-feed
- What to tell the emergency room vet
- What prescribed and over the counter drugs to keep in a bunny first-aid kit
- Recommended bunny-savvy vets and emergency vets in your area
- Other measures to restore your bunny’s appetite and G.I. equilibrium
Pre-registration is required as class size is limited. A suggested $50 donation will cover a class hand out, a thermometer, a feeding syringe and a bag of Critical Care.
Saturday, June 20 from 2pm to 4pm
To sign up stop by our adoption store or give us a call.
6331 Fairmount Ave, El Cerrito CA 94530