Please join us for an introductory or refresher CLICKER CLASS on Saturday, August 1 from 2-3pm.
Learn to train your pets with behavior markers using a clicker and verbal cues. Reinforce the positive and elicit desired behavior from your dog, cat, bunny, guinea pig, rat, mouse, bird, hamster, chicken and even your goldfish!
Interact with your pets through fun and games for only 10 minutes a day and enjoy a happier, smarter relationship with them. Teach your pet to come when called, improve litter box habits, curb aggression, or just play.
Class size is limited so pre-registration is encouraged. $20 donation per family suggested.
No need to bring your pets to class. You can practice on RabbitEARS residents!
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY FROM AGE 9 TO 99!
See you soon!
This is a hands on class where you will learn about supportive care of your sick bunny until they can see their vet. This information is invaluable and has proven to be life saving many times over with our bunnies! Here’s some of the things we’ll go over:
- How to regonize G.I. Stasis onset
- Administer Subcutaneous fluids
- Take your bunny’s temperature
- How, when and what to syringe-feed
- What to tell the emergency room vet
- What prescribed and over the counter drugs to keep in a bunny first-aid kit
- Recommended bunny-savvy vets and emergency vets in your area
- Other measures to restore your bunny’s appetite and G.I. equilibrium
Pre-registration is required as class size is limited. A suggested $50 donation will cover a class hand out, a thermometer, a feeding syringe and a bag of Critical Care.
Saturday, June 20 from 2pm to 4pm
To sign up stop by our adoption store or give us a call.
6331 Fairmount Ave, El Cerrito CA 94530